Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2012

Colourful Pastel Nails

Essence 24/7 Base
of every base colour 2 Coats
pinkie: Essence - Iced Latte
ring finger: Catrice - Salmon and Garfunkel
second finger: Essence - Sleepy - Snow White LE
index: Essence - Exist on your right - Ready for Boarding LE
Thumb: Clair's - pastel lilac

Top coats
Essence - Evil Queen - Snow White LE
Essence BTGN Top Sealer





Now I know why everybody loves Salomon and Garfunkel. This colour is so pretty. Don't know if it's neon or pastel, it's even bright and natural.
Also, the green is more I ever expected. I thought it would be lame, but it's a good pastel green colour, whicht I love.
Also, I love 'Iced Latte' and the nude Essenece tone.
Only colour I don't like is 'Sleepy' by Snow White LE by Essence. It lookes much darker than in the bottle. It doesn't have any shimmer. It's dissapointing for me. Don't like it, yet.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen